Featuring the game-changing FULL THROTTLE HOOD™ that locks around your face and head—with or without a cap on—for maximum sun protection while running down the lake at 75+ mph, BUCK N’ BASS professional athletes call DELTA the highest performing sun shirt they’ve ever worn, and a big tournament advantage against the field.
They’re lovin’ it for good reason, because not only does DELTA offer complete UPF 50+ protection, it produces a unique cooling effect to keep tournament anglers in the zone for a full day of chasing fat greenbacks—whether competing in dry, triple-digit heat at Clear Lake or swampy humidity at Lake Gunnersville.
Constructed with premium Coolmax® branded yarn, DELTA is highly breathable and fast drying. In fact, Coolmax® fabric is designed to move moisture away from the skin and through the fabric to its surface, so moisture evaporates quickly for a constantly cool and comfortable experience. Its light Spandex® content also allows DELTA to maintain its shape, avoid sagging, and helps prevent it from sticking to your skin.
DELTA’s articulated fit utilizes our patented Casting Comfort System™ for a supreme range of motion, moving with all your body actions as an angler, not against you.
Drop-Down Cuffs both keep your inner sleeves out of the water and out of the way of your equipment, then reduce sun exposure up top with extended sleeves.
Adjustable FULL THROTTLE HOOD™ locks around your face and head for maximum sun protection while running down the lake at 75+mph.
- Extremely breathable and flexible
- Retains its shape and won’t sag when wet
- Moisture wicking and quick drying materials
- Fabric won’t stick to your skin, even when soaked
- Antimicrobial additive reduces odor-causing bacteria
- Articulated fit gives unmatched flexibility and mobility
- Poly-spandex offers 4-way stretch without sagging
- UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) 50+ shields out UVA and UVB rays
- Drop-down cuffs keep inner sleeves dry while reducing sun exposure